With the introduction of Wyss Zurich Associate Projects, we intend to leverage both the Wyss Zurich technology platform infrastructure as well as the existing expertise in order to foster promising projects in the fields of Regenerative Medicine and Robotics, which do not fulfill all Wyss Zurich Qualification Criteria. We firmly believe that this initiative will contribute to the development of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of both ETH Zurich and UZH and the creation of a hub for Robotics and Regenerative Medicine in Zurich.
This support includes:
- Office space in the Wyss Zurich facilities including access to infrastructure – subject to availability.
- For medical projects: production at cost (in accordance with quotation) at the Regenerative Medicine Technologies Platform (GMP) – subject to availability. Wyss Zurich projects have priority.
- For robotics projects: access to the Wyss Zurich Robotics Platform – including infrastructure, equipment and expertise based on availability. Wyss Zurich projects have priority.
- Mentoring and coaching by the Wyss Zurich family.
Associate Wyss Projects must meet the following requirements:
- The project must be related to Regenerative Medicine and/or Robotics.
- The project must have a clear commercial or impact related objective (e.g. social benefits, artistic, etc.).
- A substantial part of the project must originate from ETH Zurich, UZH or an affiliated university hospital.
- The project team must provide or raise all of its own funding.
- Depending on whether the project is related to Regenerative Medicine or Robotics, additional requirements may apply.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Project Coordination